A team from the World Orphan Fund will arrive tomorrow at Nuestros Pequenos Hermanos in Parramos, Guatemala. It will be our second time at the Orphanage and the first of twelve orphanages we will visit over the next sixteen days.
Following NPH, we will visit eleven additional orphanages in Guatemala and Honduras:
- HogarMadre Anna Vitiello Orphanage in Sumpango, Guatemala
- Mama Carmen Orphanage, in San Lucas Sacatepequez, Guatemala
- Rayo de EsperanzaOrphanage in Rio Dulce, Guatemala
- Hogar El Refugio Internacional in Naco, Honduras
- Nueva Esperanza in San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Good Samaritan, San Pedro Sula
- El Refugio Aldea de Ticamaya, Honduras
- Our Little Roses, San Pedro Sula
- Hogar de Ninos de Emmanuel, San Pedro Sula
- Hogar Suyapa in El Progresso, Honduras
- Orphanage Emmanuel in Guaimaca, Honduras
Keep can track our progress as we post stories and pictures here and on ourFacebook page.